Stronger Than When You Started And Secure In Your Future
Krystine Cardona is an attorney at RCC Family Law located in Coral Gables, Florida. She limits her practice to matrimonial law, including the negotiation and preparation of nuptial agreements, dissolution of marriage, parental alienation and remediation litigation, enforcement/modification proceedings, relocation, timesharing, support and paternity.
Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Krystine had the opportunity to develop and hone her courtroom skills in Palm Beach and Broward Counties with other distinguished veterans of Family Law, notably Michele K. Cummings, Elizabeth G. Daugherty, and Robyn L. Vines. Krystine shares RCC Family Law’s commitment to individual solutions tailored to each family’s need and high-quality legal representation. There is no “one size fits all” in family law.
Born and raised in Miami, Florida, she earned her law degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law and holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Florida State University. In addition to practicing family law, Krystine is an avid Florida State Seminoles fan and fitness enthusiast who enjoys spending time with her friends and family. She and her husband, Joey, live in Coral Gables, Florida with their two dogs, Harley and Remo.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: Civil Pre-Trial Practice, Book Award
- Florida State University
- B.S. - 2009
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Florida State University College of Business Dean’s List, 2005-2009
- Honors: Bright Futures Scholar, 2005-2009
- Honors: Alpha Chi Omega, Member
- Major: Business Management
Classes & Seminars
- “Emerging Technology Affecting Dissolution of Marriage: Cryptocurrency,” Fort Lauderdale Chapter Meeting, National Association of Divorce Professionals (2018).
- Junior League, Member, 2017-2019
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Mentor, 2011-2013
- The Honorable Elizabeth Scherer of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Judicial Intern
- NSU Children and Families Clinic, Intern
- “Child Support – When Does It End,” Attorney at Law Magazine (2016)
- First Family Law American Inns of Court, Member, 2019 – Present
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Publications Committee, Member, 2019 – Present
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Member, 2014 – Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Board Member, 2017-2019
- Broward County Bar Association, Hispanic Lawyers Committee, Chair, 2018-2019
Current Employment Position
- Matrimonial Law